Truma Combi E – Choose the additional electrical mode!
Whether you prefer the convenience of a campsite or a completely self-sufficient holiday immersed in nature – the Truma Combi E offers maximum flexibility, wherever you are. And whether you want to heat your vehicle or need hot water, you can always use the energy source that suits you best: electrical only, gas / diesel or mixed mode.
Always the right option – with the Truma Combi E
- Quiet: In electrical mode, the heater is completely silent
- Economical: Use the all-inclusive campsite electricity and save gas / diesel
- Environmentally friendly: No emissions in electrical mode
- Comfortable: Automatic climate control combined with a Truma air conditioner
- Efficient: Highly effective yet extremely low consumption
Up to 25% faster heating and more hot water
Truma Combi 6 E with new features
- In Boost mode, the Combi 6 E heats up the interior up to 25% faster – perfect for autumnal or wintery days if the RV has cooled down.
- Improved hot water performance! The water characteristic has been changed in the “HOT” setting, meaning that the water now reaches a higher temperature. Result: The new Combi 6 E provides hot water for longer.
All variants at a glance
The Truma Combi E models offer all the benefits of the traditional Combi variants with an extra electrical option.
Buy a Truma heater
Always a comfortable temperature – with a Truma heater. Your Truma dealer will be happy to advise you.