Truma Corp announced the new Truma Cooler Portable Fridge/Freezer had won the 2020 HPBA Vesta Award for the best new outdoor equipment product. This milestone is a significant move for Truma on its mission to set the standard for premium outdoor living products.
The Vesta Awards were created by Hearth & Home magazine to recognize and honor companies for their innovation in product design and/or technology.
“For over 70 years, Truma has been providing best in class products to the European market. It’s nice to see that dedication to quality recognized in our products in the North American market, ” says Truma North America President and CEO Gerhard Hundsberger.
Features and benefits of the Truma Cooler Portable Fridge/Freezer include:
- Reinforced lids, corners, and hinges for durability
- Available AC and DC power connections
- Class A++ energy efficiency for battery or solar operation
- Smart Bluetooth App Control
- Dual zones with reliable cooling down to -8F