The revolutionary instant water heater
- True instant hot water at every tap* - That's Truma luxury
- Truma hybrid technology keeps temperature constant - No scalding
- Exclusive decalcification technology - Extends life and maintains performance
- Simply open "Easy Drain Lever" - Winterization done
*with Truma AquaGo comfort plus
|Truma AquaGo® basic||Truma AquaGo® comfort||Truma AquaGo® comfort plus|
|Nomal input rate||20,000 - 60,000 BTU/h (5.9 - 17.6 kW)||20,000 - 60,000 BTU/h (5.9 - 17.6 kW)||20,000 - 60,000 BTU/h (5.9 - 17.6 kW)|
|Fuel||LP Gas (Propane only)||LP Gas (Propane only)||LP Gas (Propane only)|
|Fuel inlet pressure||10,5" - 14" wc (26.2 - 34.9 mbar)||10,5" - 14" wc (26.2 - 34.9 mbar)||10,5" - 14" wc (26.2 - 34.9 mbar)|
|Fuel manifold pressure||1.3" - 10" wc (3.2 - 24.9 mbar)||1.3" - 10" wc (3.2 - 24.9 mbar)||1.3" - 10" wc (3.2 - 24.9 mbar)|
|Nominal voltage||12 V DC||12 V DC||12 V DC|
|Power input||< 1.5 A||< 2,5 A||< 2,5 A|
|Water operating data|
|Water operating pressure||65 psi ( 4.5 bar) maximum||65 psi ( 4.5 bar) maximum||65 psi ( 4.5 bar) maximum|
|Standard water outlet temperature||120° F (49° C)||120° F (49° C)||120° F (49° C)|
|Water volume||0.35 gallons (1.3 liter)||0.35 gallons (1.3 liter)||0.35 gallons (1.3 liter)|
|Shipping weight (approx.)||41.0 lbs (18.6 kg)||41.0 lbs (18.6 kg)||41.0 lbs (18.6 kg)|
|Weight (approx.)||34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)||34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)||34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)|
More technical details
- The only instant water heater utilizing hybrid technology with a temperature stabilizer (mixing vessel)
- The industry's only true instant water heater ensuring hot water at every tap, anytime*
- Adjust water temperatures like at home for greater comfort
- When showering, a constant hot water temperature is maintained even after the water is turned off and then back on again - No scalding
- Can be used even during freezing temperatures**
- At 60K BTU, the most powerful water heater on the market
- Constant water temperature, with high and low flow rates
- Microprocessor controlled stepless burner management between 20,000 and 60,000 BTU
- Simple maintenance with "Easy Drain Lever"
- The industries only instant water heater that can be decalcified with Truma decalcification tablets
- Semi-automatic cleaning: Simply slide the tablets in the Easy Drain Lever filter and the interior Truma AquaGo® control panel guides the user through the decalcification process
- Open lever for quick winterization as water is diverted away from the vehicle eliminating water staining and the need for any special tools
- Reusable filter cartridge protects the internal components
*with Truma AquaGo Comfort Plus
**with Truma AquaGo comfort and Truma AquaGo comfort plus
- Three thermal cut-off switches protect the appliance from excessive temperatures.
- A flame monitoring device switches off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is extinguished.
- If voltage drops, the gas supply to the burner will be switched off.
- In the event of a short circuit (>10 A), the fuse will switch off the appliance.
- If the flue fan fails, the gas supply to the burner will be switched off.
- A water-thermal cut-off switch avoids excessive water temperatures, i.e. above 185°F (85°C).
- An exhaust-gas over temperature switch avoids excessive exhaust-gas temperatures, i.e. above 320°F (160°C).
To upgrade the Truma AquaGo® basic to Truma AquaGo®
comfort, so that customers with basic devices can also enjoy
all the comfort features. The Truma Upgrade kit is a pure
- Consists of
- Circulation pump with installation material
- New, external control panel CP classic
- Note: For devices manufactured before 2015 the control unit also has to be replaced so that the control panel,including additional functions, can be used.
- Installation by the Truma Service Partner takes about 1-2 hours, depending on the work involved.
The Truma AquaGo® is simple to decalcify via the standard
Easy Drain Lever maintenance and accessory interface.
Advantage: Water flow and, consequently, efficiency remain
at the same level as a new device.
Due to the design of instant water heaters, their narrow pipe
cross-section tends to calcify relatively quickly, depending on
the water hardness and the flow rate of the water.
- Semi-automatic decalcification drain
- The standard control panel* shows when it is advisable to decalcify the device (depending on water consumption).
- The specially developed Truma decalcification tablets, which have been optimized for material compatibility and effectiveness, are placed in the filter sieve of the Easy Drain Lever.
- The control panel guides you through the decalcification process.
Truma decalcification tablets have been specially developed and optimized for material compatibility and effectiveness.Truma AquaGo® models