Truma Combi comfort
Heating and hot water for large vehicles
Truma Combi comfort combines two functions in one appliance: space and water heating. The especially lightweight, compact heater ensures pleasant temperatures in larger caravans and motor homes. The heater contains a 2.64 gal. (10L) stainless steel water tank which is also heated in winter. In summer, you can heat just the water without using the space heater. The water reaches a temperature of 140 °F (60 °C) in about 20 minutes – perfect for a shower after an arduous mountain bike tour.
- Four air outlets for optimum distribution of warm air
- Very low energy consumption
- The water heats more evenly and faster due to the asymmetrical shape of the stainless steel tank
More details about Truma Combi comfort
There are various options for installing Truma Combi comfort in your vehicle. The warm air flows almost silently into the vehicle’s interior through four air outlets where it is distributed evenly to ensure the perfect indoor climate. Since the Combi heater can, for example, be installed under the bench seat, it doesn’t obstruct movement inside the vehicle.
The time-tested Truma Combi heater is also available with integrated electric heating elements in the Truma Combi comfort plus and Truma Combi eco plus versions.
- The Truma Combi comfort heater also works with an empty water tank
- The lightweight, compact design of Combi comfort allows various installation options
- Simple operation with the digital CP plus control panel
Truma Combi comfort: Operating instructions and more downloads
- Operating instructions Truma Combi (2.68 MB)
- Instrucciones de funcionamiento Truma Combi (2.74 MB)
- Mode d'emploi Truma Combi (3.63 MB)
- Installation instructions Truma Combi (4.26 MB)
- Directives d'installation Truma Combi (5.38 MB)
- Instrucciones de instalación Truma Combi (4.38 MB)
- Trouble Shooting Truma Combi eco / comfort / eco plus / comfort plus (26.34 kB)
- Dépannage Truma Combi eco / comfort / eco plus / comfort plus (31.43 kB)
- Resolución de problemas Truma Combi eco / comfort / eco plus / comfort plus (30.81 kB)
- Truma RV brochure USA (1.5 MB)
Compare Truma Combi heating systems
FAQs about Truma Combi comfort
Things you should know about the Truma Combi comfort heater for caravans and motor homes. Simply click a question.
Accessories for Truma Combi comfort
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Combi comfort.
- Contact Info
- Truma Certified Dealer
Tel. +1 (855) 55-TRUMA
Fax +1 (574) 538-2426
825 E Jackson Blvd
Elkhart, IN 46516