Problem or defectTruma Boiler electric
You need urgent help because your Truma water system is not working properly or you have a question about how to operate it – simply contact Truma Service.
If you have a question about your Truma water system, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand.
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
FAQ Truma Boiler electric
The FAQ contain answers to questions frequently asked about your Truma water system. Click in now.
- Does the Truma electric boiler need to be maintained?
- How do I empty the Truma gas boiler / Truma gas/electric boiler properly?
- Why does the water in my Truma electric boiler drain and I cannot fill the boiler?
- The Truma electric boiler takes a very long time to heat – why?
- Why does the water in my Truma electric boiler not get hot?
- How do I empty the Truma electric boiler properly?
- Can I install a Truma boiler in a boat?
- May Truma water systems be installed in mobile homes?
- How do I fill the Truma electric boiler?
Downloads Truma Boiler electric
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.