Problem or defectTruma App
You need urgent help because your iNet System is not working properly or you have a question about how to operate it – simply contact Truma Service.
If you have a question about your Truma iNet System, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand.
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
How the Truma iNet System works
FAQ Truma App
- What do I need apart from the Truma iNet Box?
- How do I set up and use the Truma iNet Box?
- What devices can be operated with the Truma App in combination with the Truma iNet Box?
- In which languages is the Truma App available?
- My Truma iNet Box does not receive SMS – why?
- Why does my Window Phone not work with the Truma iNet Box or Truma App?
- Why does my BlackBerry not work with the Truma iNet Box or Truma App?
- Where can I get the Truma App?
- What smartphones does the Truma App run on?
- Does the Truma App also work on tablets?
- What is the calibration function in the Truma App good for while levelling?
- Why do I have to calibrate my smartphone before I can use the sun alignment feature in the Truma App?
- What functions does the Truma App have?
- Where do I find information about the version of my Truma App?
- Why does Truma recommend levelling with wedges in the App?
- What does the Truma App cost?
- Can I also use the Truma App abroad?
Downloads Truma App
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.