Problem or defectTruma S 3004
You need urgent help because your Truma heater is not working properly or you have a question about how to operate it – simply contact Truma Service.
If you have a question about your Truma heater, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand.
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
How-to videos for Truma heaters
FAQ Truma S 3004
In the FAQs, you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about your Truma heater. Click in now.
- How does the Truma S heater work?
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- How do I prepare the Truma S heater for the travel season?
- Can I reuse warm air parts and cowls from Truma S 3002/S 5002 in S 3004/S 5004 with no modification?
- Can I reuse the cover from Truma S 3004/S 5004 in S 3002/S 5002?
- Can I reuse parts from Truma S 3002/S 5002 in S 3004/S 5004?
- Can the Truma heater S 3004 be installed in place of the old S 3002 and what must be considered?
- Do the Truma heaters S 3004 and S 5004 have different dimensions to the previous models Truma S 3002 and S 5002?
- Do Truma S LPG heaters require maintenance?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a portacabin, etc.?
- Does the heat exchanger of a Truma LPG heater have to be replaced after a certain time?
Downloads Truma S 3004
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.