Problem or defectTrumatic C
You need urgent help because your Truma heater is not working properly or you have a question about how to operate it – simply contact Truma Service.
If you have a question about your Truma heater, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand.
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
How-to videos for Truma heaters
FAQ Trumatic C
In the FAQs, you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about your Truma heater. Click in now.
- Does the water container of my Trumatic C have to be decalcified or sterilised?
- Why does the circulating air motor keep running after the heater is switched off?
- Why is my water hot although I set the control panel to just space heating?
- Can the Trumatic C be used as a space heater without water?
- Can water also be heated in summer using the Trumatic C without heating the living area?
- With the Trumatic C, can a warm air outlet or warm air duct be completely closed off?
Downloads Trumatic C
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.