Problem or defectTruma Combi D 6 E
You need urgent help because your Truma heater is not working properly or you have a question about how to operate it – simply contact Truma Service.
If you have a question about your Truma heater, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand.
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
How-to videos for Truma heaters
FAQ Truma Combi D 6 E
In the FAQs, you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about your Truma heater. Click in now.
- The fault 507, 516 or 517 appears in the display of the digital control panel CP plus – what must I do?
- An error code is shown on the display of my digital CP plus control panel – how do I find out what it means?
- How does the Truma Combi heater work?
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- Does the water container of the Truma Combi heater have to be decalcified or sterilised?
- Why does the circulating air motor keep running when the Truma Combi heater is switched off?
- Can I also heat the living area with my Truma Combi heater if it is not filled with water?
- In summer, can the Truma Combi heater heat just water without heating the living area?
- With the Combi (E), can a warm air outlet or warm air duct be completely closed off?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a portacabin, etc.?
Downloads Truma Combi D 6 E
- Operating / Installation instructions Truma CP plus (7.08 MB)
- Operating instructions Combi D 6 (E) (3.24 MB)
- Operating Instruction CP 25 UK (843.89 kB)
- Installation instructions Combi D 6 (E) (7.99 MB)
- Operating Instructions Truma CP plus (1.84 MB)
- Installation Instruction CP 25 Analogue (124.14 kB)
- Installation Instruction CP 25 UK (918.93 kB)
- Quick user guide CP (E) classic (242.79 kB)
- Brochure Heating systems for cosy warmth (2.73 MB)
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.