Problem or defectMonoControl CS
You need urgent help because your Truma gas supply is not working properly or you have a question about how to operate your Truma appliance – simply contact Truma Service.
If you have a question about your Truma gas supply, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand.
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
How-to videos for Truma gas supply
FAQ MonoControl CS
In the FAQs, you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about Truma gas supply. Click in now.
- How do I reset the crash sensor on the MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator?
- How do I prepare the gas pressure regulation system for the travel season?
- Does the MonoControl CS gas pressure regulation system have to be maintained?
- May gas cylinders be connected while driving?
- When must I replace my gas pressure regulator and high-pressure hoses?
- Where do I find the production date of the gas pressure regulator or gas hose?
- How often must the gas system of a caravan or motor home be checked?
- Is a gas filter available for gas tanks?
- How do I know which high-pressure hoses I need in different countries?
- I have an older motor home and want to use the gas-operated appliances while driving – do I have to replace my gas pressure regulator?
- Does the grandfather clause apply to vehicles or the old regulator?
- What do I have to consider if I want to use my gas-operated appliances while driving?
- Can an existing Truma EisEx be integrated into a new Truma regulator system?
Downloads MonoControl CS
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.