Problem or defectMover XT
You need urgent help because your Mover is not working properly or you have a question about how to operate your manoeuvring assistant – simply contact Truma Service.
If you have a question about your Truma Mover, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand.
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
FAQ Mover XT
In the FAQs, you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about Truma manoeuvring assistants. Click in now.
- When I charge the battery of the Mover XT must I insert the plug of the safety socket or not?
- When I charge the battery of the Mover XT must I switch the battery cut-off switch on or off?
- What happens if the distance between the Mover control unit and the battery is less than 40 centimetres?
- How do I protect the battery of my caravan manoeuvring system against deep discharge?
- After installation or replacement, oil leaks from the gearbox unit of the Mover – why?
- Can a Mover be used as an anti-theft device?
- The red warning triangle symbol (LED 3) of the Mover remote control flashes four times – what does that mean?
- How do I restart my Mover after self-deactivation?
- Do I have to charge the battery of the Mover during winter or even remove it from the vehicle?
- Why does Truma recommend installing the Mover in front of the vehicle's axle?
- Can a manually swivelling Mover be converted to an electric swivelling Mover?
- Which battery do I need to run the Mover?
- How do I know whether I can install the Mover on my caravan?
Downloads Mover XT
- Installation operating instructions Mover XT / Mover XT2 (10.94 MB)
- Information Remote Control Mover XT (409.36 kB)
- Short instructions to accompany the operating instructions Mover XT / Mover XT2 / Mover XT4 (1.89 MB)
- Installation overview Mover (1.31 MB)
- Brochure Manoeuvring systems for relaxed travelling (1.71 MB)
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.