Problem or defectSaphir comfort RC
You need urgent help because your Truma air conditioning system is not working properly or you have a question about how to operate it – simply contact Truma Service.
If you have a question about your Truma air conditioning system, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand.
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
FAQ Saphir comfort RC
In the FAQs, you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about your Truma air conditioning system. Click in now.
- I have noticed a build-up of moisture on the cold air pipes of my Saphir air conditioner. What can I do about this?
- Why is my Saphir comfort RC air conditioner not heating?
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not reacting to commands from the remote control?
- Why does the remote control for my Truma air conditioner not work?
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not cooling sufficiently or at all?
- Does the remote control of the Truma Saphir comfort RC need a line of vision to the receiver if I want to switch on the air conditioning system?
- Can I use the CP plus iNet ready control panel also for the Truma Saphir compact and Saphir comfort RC air conditioning systems?
- Can the cold air distribution system of the Truma Saphir air conditioning system be connected to existing warm air ducts?
- How do I cool my caravan or motor home especially effectively?
- Why does a Truma air conditioning system not have the same cooling output as a car air conditioning system?
- What must I consider as regards maintenance of Truma air conditioning systems?
Downloads Saphir comfort RC
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.