Problem or defectAventa compact
You need urgent help because your Truma air conditioning system is not working properly or you have a question about how to operate it – simply contact Truma Service.
If you have a question about your Truma air conditioning system, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand.
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
FAQ Aventa compact
In the FAQs, you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about your Truma air conditioning system. Click in now.
- Why does the compressor in my Aventa compact switch off and then switch on again after about three minutes?
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not reacting to commands from the remote control?
- Why does the remote control for my Truma air conditioner not work?
- What can I do if there is water dripping from the air distributor of the Aventa air conditioner?
- What can I do if I notice a build-up of moisture on the bottom of the air distributor?
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not cooling sufficiently or at all?
- What sealing materials are suitable to install the sealing frame of the Truma Aventa air conditioning system?
- How do I use my Truma Aventa air conditioning system optimally?
- How do I cool my caravan or motor home especially effectively?
- Why does a Truma air conditioning system not have the same cooling output as a car air conditioning system?
- What must I consider as regards maintenance of Truma air conditioning systems?
Downloads Aventa compact
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.