Truma electric water heater
Particularly large capacity
The Truma electric water heater heats the water in your caravan or motor home quickly and keeps it hot for a long time. This allows you to wash your hands thoroughly, wash dishes and even take a long shower at any time: the high quality stainless steel container with extra-large capacity makes this possible. The Truma electric boiler consumes little electricity and operates almost silently.
- The powerful heating element heats water within a short time
- High quality insulation for minimum heat loss
- Low power consumption
More details about the Truma electric water heater
The boiler is insulated with a special expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam. This lightweight material has optimum thermal insulation properties. The water temperature drops by just 1°C per hour and reheating takes next to no time, despite the size of the water tank. The stainless steel container and all other materials that come into contact with water are safe for use with drinking water.
- Quick and easy installation
- For pressure-resistant hot water hoses with 10 mm diameter
- For city water systems to max. 2.8 bar (from 2.8 bar in combination with a pressure reducer)
Truma electric water heater: Operating instructions and more downloads
Technical details about the Truma electric water heater
FAQs about the Truma electric water heater
Things you should know about the Truma electric boiler. Simply click a question.
- Does the Truma electric boiler need to be maintained?
- How do I empty the Truma gas boiler / Truma gas/electric boiler properly?
- Why does the water in my Truma electric boiler drain and I cannot fill the boiler?
- The Truma electric boiler takes a very long time to heat – why?
- Why does the water in my Truma electric boiler not get hot?
- How do I empty the Truma electric boiler properly?
- Can I install a Truma boiler in a boat?
- May Truma water systems be installed in mobile homes?
- How do I fill the Truma electric boiler?
Accessories for the Truma electric water heater
Find suitable accessories for your Truma electric boiler: For example, the FrostControl drain valve empties the boiler automatically when there is a risk of frost. It requires no electricity.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.