Truma iNet Box
Central control unit for networked Truma appliances
- Convenient remote control of your iNet-capable Truma appliances from your smartphone
- The Alde Compact 3020 HE is now compatible with the Truma iNet System
- Simple installation and start-up via the Truma App
- Simultaneous control from up to four mobile devices
More details about Truma iNet Box
The Truma iNet Box is a central control unit that networks the Truma appliances in your caravan or motor home. Together with your Truma appliances and the Truma App it forms the Truma iNet System. With the iNet Box, you can control your Combi heater and/or a Truma air conditioner remotely from a smartphone or tablet and check your gas supply with the LevelControl.
All you need is the free Truma App. For example, the smart interface enables you to control and monitor the room temperature in your caravan or motor home.
Control everything at the push of a button: Appliances are controlled via SMS, or Bluetooth if they are within range. A mini-SIM card with its own number is required for smartphone communication (not included). Truma engineers are continuously developing the Truma iNet System and the Truma appliances so that you will be able to use even more practical functions in the future.
- Update display and download of new firmware via the Truma App
- Mini-SIM card with its own number required
- Can be retrofitted for all iNet-capable Truma appliances
A short video explains how the Truma iNet System works
Specifications for Truma iNet Box
|Truma iNet Box|
|Power supply||12 V / 24 V|
|Average power consumption||40 / 20 mA|
|SIM card type||Mini-SIM|
|Interfaces||TIN bus (2 x TIN 1 replaceable, 1 x TIN 2), GSM, Bluetooth|
|Operating temperature range||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Weight (without accessories)||approx. 150 g|
Truma iNet Box: Installation instructions and more downloads
FAQs about Truma iNet Box
Things you should know about the Truma central control unit. Simply click a question.
- What do I need apart from the Truma iNet Box?
- I do not have a digital CP plus iNet ready control panel – where do I connect the Aventa air conditioner to on the Truma iNet Box?
- Which control panels are compatible with the Truma iNet Box?
- How do I set up and use the Truma iNet Box?
- What devices can be operated with the Truma App in combination with the Truma iNet Box?
- In which languages is the Truma App available?
- My Truma iNet Box does not receive SMS – why?
- Why does my Window Phone not work with the Truma iNet Box or Truma App?
- Why does my BlackBerry not work with the Truma iNet Box or Truma App?
- Is my Combi heater with grey cover compatible with the Truma iNet System?
- How does the Truma iNet Box control work and how do I know when I can control the Truma iNet Box with Bluetooth and when with SMS?
- What happens when I do not regularly use my prepaid SIM card in the Truma iNet Box?
- What could the problem be that Truma appliances cannot be controlled via the Truma iNet Box?
- Why can I not control my Truma appliances remotely although my Truma iNet Box is set up correctly?
- Which providers are compatible with the Truma iNet Box?
- How many mobile devices can I connect simultaneously to the Truma iNet Box?
- I cannot establish a connection with the Truma iNet Box – what can I do?
- Can I use a nano SIM card in the Truma iNet Box?
- Which SIM card do I need for the Truma iNet Box?
- Does my digital CP plus control panel from 2013 work with the Truma iNet Box?
- Do I need a specific network to use the Truma iNet Box reliably via SMS?
- When I was inserting the SIM card, it fell into the Truma iNet Box – what should I do?
- How much time do I have to connect the Truma iNet Box via Bluetooth?
- How much power does the Truma iNet Box consume?
- Which external aerials can I connect to the Truma iNet Box?
- Which TIN-1 slot of the Truma iNet Box do I connect the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel to?
- Does the Truma iNet Box also work with WiFi?
- Can I configure two Truma heaters with the Truma iNet Box?
- What does it mean when the LEDs on the Truma iNet Box flash?
- The Truma iNet Box does not switch off when I press the button – why?
- What is the “ext.” / “int.” switch on the Truma iNet Box for?
- I want to connect an aerial to my Truma iNet Box – what do I have to consider?
- Do I need an aerial for the Truma iNet Box?
- Can I use a SIM card adapter in the Truma iNet Box?
- What cables are compatible with the Truma iNet Box?
- Where do I have to press to connect the Truma iNet Box via Bluetooth?
- How should I attach the Truma iNet Box?
- If I connect a second air conditioner to the TIN 2 on the iNet Box, I get an error message – why?
- The Truma iNet System shows me an incorrect device configuration – what can I do?
- I cannot pair my Truma iNet Box – what can I do?
- Where should I install the Truma iNet Box?
Accessories for the Truma iNet Box
Find suitable accessories for your Truma iNet Box. For example, retrofit an older Combi heater (from 2007) with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel to use the iNet Box. Delivery also includes a suitable TIN bus cable and TIN distributor.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.