Truma VarioHeat eco
Truma VarioHeat eco: For vans and caravans
- Powerful caravan heater with two output levels
- Automatic regulation of the heating output depending on the set temperature
- Lightweight, requires little space
- Even heat distribution in the vehicle via air outlets
- Exact setting of the required room temperature
- High air throughput for very quick heating
More details about the Truma VarioHeat eco
The Truma VarioHeat eco is an extremely compact and lightweight gas heater of the latest generation. It is very powerful and heats your vehicle to the required temperature very quickly. Thanks to the various functions, you can always set the heater to your precise requirements.
If you want the vehicle to heat up quickly, you can use the boost function. You can select the night mode on the Truma VarioHeat eco to operate the heater at the lowest level in its 1300 Watt mode so you can sleep.
You can not only use the digital control panel Truma CP plus VarioHeat to operate the heater; you can also use it to control an installed Truma air conditioning system.
The heater is ideal for motorhomes, caravans and vans.
Truma VarioHeat eco: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma Vario heaters
FAQs about Truma VarioHeat eco
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- Do Truma LPG heaters require maintenance?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a portacabin, etc.?
- Does the heat exchanger of a Truma LPG heater have to be replaced after a certain time?
Accessories for Truma VarioHeat eco
From a modular system for optimum air distribution through to the window switch: The matching accessories make your Truma VarioHeat even more powerful and functional.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.