Truma S 5004
Powerful, reliable caravan heater
- Can be operated without power supply while driving
- The flat cover saves space
- Precise temperature setting and infinitely adjustable fan speed
- Pleasant radiated warmth for the ideal indoor climate
- Simply adjust the Truma S 5004 heater on the ergonomically shaped control unit
Facts about the S heater
More details about Truma S 5004
Truma S 5004 heaters are absolutely reliable and very powerful: with two burners and heat exchangers, they provide pleasant warmth in all seasons. The practical control knobs allow you to set the precise fan speed and temperature. You can achieve an average room temperature of about 22 °C without the fan – for optimum heat distribution, we recommend that you run the caravan heater with fan. This also stops the air condensing on cold surfaces. The booster function distributes the warm air very quickly and also dehumidifies your caravan.
The design is timelessly modern: with its flat cover the caravan heater blends perfectly into any interior. The S 5004 is approved for installation in caravans.
- Faster heat distribution and dehumidification with the booster function
- Efficient, robust and low maintenance
- Many different design options, such as the flame-effect front case with flame acoustics
Truma S 5004: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma S heaters
Do you have any questions about the Truma S 5004
We have the answers.
- How does the Truma S heater work?
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- How do I prepare the Truma S heater for the travel season?
- Can I reuse warm air parts and cowls from Truma S 3002/S 5002 in S 3004/S 5004 with no modification?
- Can I reuse the cover from Truma S 3004/S 5004 in S 3002/S 5002?
- Can I reuse parts from Truma S 3002/S 5002 in S 3004/S 5004?
- Can the Truma heater S 5004 be installed in place of the old S 5002 and what must be considered?
- Do the Truma heaters S 3004 and S 5004 have different dimensions to the previous models Truma S 3002 and S 5002?
- Do Truma LPG heaters require maintenance?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a portacabin, etc.?
Accessories for Truma S 5004 caravan heater
Find suitable accessories for your Truma S 5004 – from control unit lighting with touch sensor and flame-effect front case to Ultraheat additional heating.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.