Truma S 3004
Reliable, tried-and-tested classic heater
- Heating without electricity while you’re driving
- Optimum integration in the interior thanks to the flat cover
- Infinitely adjustable temperature and fan speed
- Pleasant radiated warmth
Facts about the S heater
More details about Truma S 3004 caravan heaters
Simply switch it on for a comfortable temperature: Truma S 3004 heaters provide warmth and comfort within a very short time. The caravan and motor home heater is not only especially powerful, it is also extremely reliable – even at very low temperatures in winter. To heat your caravan even faster, the fan is equipped with a booster function.
Your caravan not only becomes warm: the interior air is also dehumidified. At night, you can switch off the fan so that you can sleep undisturbed. Truma S 3004 heaters have a modern design and are easy to operate. The S 3004 has a burner and a heat exchanger and is suitable for installation in caravans and motor homes.
- Booster function for 20% more volumetric air flow
- Ergonomic control units with non-slip surface
- Efficient, robust and low maintenance
Truma S 3004: Installation instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma S heaters
Do you have any questions about the Truma S 3004 caravan heaters?
We have the answers.
- How does the Truma S heater work?
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- How do I prepare the Truma S heater for the travel season?
- Can I reuse warm air parts and cowls from Truma S 3002/S 5002 in S 3004/S 5004 with no modification?
- Can I reuse the cover from Truma S 3004/S 5004 in S 3002/S 5002?
- Can I reuse parts from Truma S 3002/S 5002 in S 3004/S 5004?
- Can the Truma heater S 3004 be installed in place of the old S 3002 and what must be considered?
- Do the Truma heaters S 3004 and S 5004 have different dimensions to the previous models Truma S 3002 and S 5002?
- Do Truma LPG heaters require maintenance?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a portacabin, etc.?
- Does the heat exchanger of a Truma LPG heater have to be replaced after a certain time?
Accessories for Truma S 3004
Find suitable accessories for your Truma S 3004 – from control unit lighting and powerful fan to Ultraheat additional heating.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.