Truma Combi D 6
Powerful diesel heater for larger motor homes
- The powerful, quiet fan ensures optimum warm air distribution
- Compact and space-saving, which allows various installation options for Combi D 6
- Low energy consumption
- Truma Combi D 6 can also be operated with an empty water tank
Facts about the Combi heater
More details about Truma Combi D 6
Truma Combi D 6 is a powerful diesel heater that can also be used to heat water. It is especially suitable for larger motor homes. It is supported by a fan so that the motor home heater also works while you’re driving. In summer, you can heat just the water without using the space heater.
Combi D 6 is extremely compact and an absolute lightweight compared to other heaters with a similar output. Your Combi heater is controlled simply with a digital control panel. In combination with a Truma air conditioner, you can also select the automatic climate control option on the control panel. This ensures that inside the vehicle you always have the desired temperature.
- FrostControl drain valve is installed
- Infinitely variable temperature adjustment with the digital CP plus control panel
- Automatic climate control possible in combination with a Truma air conditioner
How to operate the Combi heater
Truma Combi D 6: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma Combi heaters
Do you have any questions about the Truma Combi D 6?
We have the answers.
- The fault 507, 516 or 517 appears in the display of the digital control panel CP plus – what must I do?
- An error code is shown on the display of my digital CP plus control panel – how do I find out what it means?
- How does the Truma Combi heater work?
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- Can the standard Combi 4 or Combi 6 be retrofitted with electric heating elements?
- Does the water container of the Truma Combi heater have to be decalcified or sterilised?
- Why does the circulating air motor keep running when the Truma Combi heater is switched off?
- Can I also heat the living area with my Truma Combi heater if it is not filled with water?
- In summer, can the Truma Combi heater heat just water without heating the living area?
- With the Combi (E), can a warm air outlet or warm air duct be completely closed off?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- Do Truma LPG heaters require maintenance?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a portacabin, etc.?
Accessories for Truma Combi D 6
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Combi D 6. With the altitude kit, you are well equipped for longer heating periods in the mountains.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.