Truma Combi 6
Heating and hot water for large vehicles
- The water heats more evenly and faster due to the asymmetrical shape of the stainless steel tank
- Four air outlets for optimum distribution of warm air
- The lightweight, compact design of Combi 6 allows various installation options
- Low energy consumption
- The Truma Combi 6 space heater also works with an empty water tank
Facts about the Combi heater
More details about Truma Combi 6
Truma Combi 6 combines two functions in one appliance: space and water heating. The especially lightweight, compact heater ensures pleasant temperatures in larger caravans and motor homes. The heater contains a 10-litre stainless steel water tank which is also heated in winter. In summer, you can heat just the water without using the space heater. The water reaches a temperature of 60 degrees in about 20 minutes – perfect for a shower after an arduous mountain bike tour.
There are various options for installing Truma Combi 6 in your vehicle. The warm air flows almost silently into the vehicle’s interior through four air outlets where it is distributed evenly to ensure the perfect indoor climate. Since the Combi heater can, for example, be installed under the bench seat, it doesn’t obstruct movement inside the vehicle.
- FrostControl drain valve is installed
- Simple operation with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel
- Automatic climate control possible in combination with a Truma air conditioner
How to operate the Combi heater
Truma Combi 6: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma Combi heating systems
Do you have any questions about the Truma Combi 6?
We have the answers.
- The fault 507, 516 or 517 appears in the display of the digital control panel CP plus – what must I do?
- An error code is shown on the display of my digital CP plus control panel – how do I find out what it means?
- How does the Truma Combi heater work?
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- Can the standard Combi 4 or Combi 6 be retrofitted with electric heating elements?
- Does the water container of the Truma Combi heater have to be decalcified or sterilised?
- Why does the circulating air motor keep running when the Truma Combi heater is switched off?
- Can I also heat the living area with my Truma Combi heater if it is not filled with water?
- In summer, can the Truma Combi heater heat just water without heating the living area?
- With the Combi (E), can a warm air outlet or warm air duct be completely closed off?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- Do Truma LPG heaters require maintenance?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a portacabin, etc.?
- Does the heat exchanger of a Truma LPG heater have to be replaced after a certain time?
Accessories for Truma Combi 6
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Combi 6. For example, retrofit your old Combi heater (from 2007) with the digital Truma CP plus iNet ready control panel.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.