Truma MonoControl CS
Gas pressure regulator with crash sensor for single-cylinder operation
- Available for vertical or horizontal installation and for gas tanks
- Vertical model with 90° bracket to attach a gas filter
- The crash sensor is easy to reset
- Integrated test port
More details about the Truma MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator
The Truma MonoControl CS is a gas pressure regulator with integrated crash sensor for a single gas cylinder. The sensor ensures that you can also heat your caravan or motor home safely while you’re on the road. Should you be involved in an accident with a collision speed of about 15 to 20 km/h against a solid object, the crash sensor stops the gas flow immediately. If the gas system is damaged, no gas can escape.
If the crash sensor has been triggered, it can be easily reset. Simply press the green reset button on the MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator firmly for about five seconds and the gas pressure regulator is ready to use again. The regulator output is 1.5 kg/h, which is suitable for maximum consumption. You don't have to calculate appliance consumption or the flow rate of the gas system.
Truma MonoControl CS: Installation instructions and more downloads
Compare the Truma gas pressure regulators
FAQs about Truma MonoControl CS
Things you should know about the Truma MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator. Simply click a question.
- How do I reset the crash sensor on the MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator?
- How do I prepare the gas pressure regulation system for the travel season?
- Does the MonoControl CS gas pressure regulation system have to be maintained?
- May gas cylinders be connected while driving?
- When must I replace my gas pressure regulator and high-pressure hoses?
- Where do I find the production date of the gas pressure regulator or gas hose?
- How often must the gas system of a caravan or motor home be checked?
- Is a gas filter available for gas tanks?
- How do I know which high-pressure hoses I need in different countries?
- I have an older motor home and want to use the gas-operated appliances while driving – do I have to replace my gas pressure regulator?
- Does the grandfather clause apply to vehicles or the old regulator?
- What do I have to consider if I want to use my gas-operated appliances while driving?
- Can an existing Truma EisEx be integrated into a new Truma regulator system?
Accessories for the Truma MonoControl CS
Find suitable accessories for your MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator: the gas filter effectively protects your gas system against contaminants in gas cylinders.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.