Filling level display for gas cylinders
Use LevelCheck to find out how much gas is left in the gas cylinder in just a few seconds. Using ultrasound, the handy filling level indicator shows whether there is liquefied gas within the measuring range. Simply place Truma LevelCheck horizontally on the cylinder: if the LED is green, there is gas in the cylinder. After measuring, LevelCheck switches off automatically.
- Measures quickly and reliably in just a few seconds
- Easy to use, with LED display, ready to use immediately
- Suitable for all steel and aluminium LPG cylinders with diameters of 200 to 350 mm
More details about Truma LevelCheck
The filling level display for gas cylinders is suitable for much more than just the camp site or barbecue. You can also use Truma LevelCheck to check the level of the cylinder for the gas hob or wok burner in your kitchen. This handy device will ensure that you are not stranded without gas for your DIY projects. By the way: to ensure reliable measurement, we advise that you clean the measuring head regularly with a damp cloth.
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Integrated LED torch for checking gas in the dark
- Measures in a temperature range of -15 to +40 degrees Celsius
- Not suitable for plastic gas cylinders, refillable gas cylinders, gas tanks or butane cylinders (Campingaz)
Watch the video to see how Truma LevelCheck works.
Truma LevelCheck: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma filling level sensors for gas cylinders
FAQs about Truma LevelCheck
Things you should know about this practical filling level display for gas cylinders. Simply click a question.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.