Truma gas filter
Reliably protects the gas system from oiling
- Separates out up to 99% of the oily particles.
- The filter cartridge can be replaced quickly and easily.
- Suitable for all wall-mounted gas pressure regulation systems and fillable gas cylinders.
- Also available as a practical pack of two at a special price.
More details about Truma gas filter
The Truma gas filter effectively protects the gas system from contamination in gas cylinders. Oily particles are carried along with the gas flow as aerosols, depositing themselves in the regulators and blocking them. The Truma gas filter reliably separates out these oily particles, thereby ensuring the gas system and all gas-operated appliances will have a long service life.
The filter cartridge must be checked for residue (e.g. oil or clear liquids) at regular intervals, but at least every time the cylinder is changed). Replace the filter cartridge
- if there are residues on the filter cartridge or in the filter cup,
- at least every 2 years.
Truma gas filter: Installation and operating instructions
Accessories for the Truma gas filter
Each time you replace a gas cylinder, check the cartridge in the gas filter and replace it yourself if necessary.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.