Truma gas filter
Reliably protects the gas system from oiling
- Filters up to 99.9% of aerosols and protects the gas system and all gas appliances
- Use filter together with the pads for longer and save money
- Fits in all gas cylinder boxes
- Can be opened quickly without tools to check and replace the pad
More details about the Truma gas filter
The Truma gas filter effectively protects the gas system from contamination in gas cylinders. Oily particles are carried along with the gas flow as aerosols, depositing themselves in the regulators and blocking them. The new generation of Truma gas filters removes these residues from the gas and deposits them on a filter pad which is easy to replace when the cylinder is replaced.
As opposed to the predecessor model, it is no longer necessary to replace the filter cartridge. Consequently, the Truma gas filter ensures that the gas system and all gas-operated appliances will have a long service life.
- Can be opened only when the gas cylinder is closed
- Quickly retrofitted, suitable for all wall and ceiling-mounted Truma gas pressure regulators
|Operating pressure||0.3 to 16 bar|
|Filter inlet||male thread M20 x 1.5|
|Filter outlet||union nut M20 x 1.5|
|Dimensions||approx. 67 x 81 x 54 mm (H x W x D)|
|Weight (incl. filter pad)||370 g|
Truma gas filter: Installation and operating instructions
Accessories for the Truma gas filter
Each time you replace a gas cylinder, check the cartridge in the gas filter and replace it yourself.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.