Truma Saphir vario
Compact storage compartment air conditioning system for false floors
The air conditioning system is lightweight and takes up very little space. At just 20 centimetres high, it is the only air conditioning system in the world that can be installed in the false floor of your vehicle. Truma Saphir vario is installed in such a way that cool air is distributed evenly throughout the vehicle. The floor-level installation also has a positive effect on the driving quality of your motor home.
- Lightweight and extremely compact
- Three output levels with two fan speeds
- Choose between two fan speeds and two operating modes (cooling, air circulation)
More details about Truma Saphir vario
Truma Saphir vario cools your motor home quickly and reliably with three variable operating levels. Two integrated filters ensure that the air is not just cooled but also cleaned and dehumidified. Use the convenient remote control for all settings.
- Select the temperature easily in one degree increments
- Integrated timer function: select the switching off time up to 24 hours in advance
- Sleep mode for almost silent operation at low fan speed
Truma Saphir vario: Installation instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma Saphir storage compartment air conditioning systems
FAQs about Truma Saphir vario
Things you should know about the Truma storage compartment air conditioning system. Simply click a question.
- Can the cold air distribution system of the Truma Saphir air conditioning system be connected to existing warm air ducts?
- How do I cool my caravan or motor home especially effectively?
- Why does a Truma air conditioning system not have the same cooling output as a car air conditioning system?
- What must I consider as regards maintenance of Truma air conditioning systems?
Accessories for Truma Saphir vario
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Saphir vario storage compartment air conditioning system. For example, ensure even distribution of cool air throughout the interior with the perfectly matched modular system.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.