Truma Saphir comfort RC
Storage compartment air conditioner and heater in one
Truma Saphir comfort RC is a powerful storage compartment air conditioning system that cools very quickly and efficiently. In cooling mode, the Truma Saphir also dehumidifies and cleans the air with the integrated fluff and particle filters. Thanks to the reversible cooling circulation system it can also be used as a heater with heat pump. With a heat output of 1700W, the appliance generates pleasant warmth, especially during spring and autumn.
- Practical timer function to switch the appliance on and off automatically
- Select the temperature in one degree increments
- In heat pump mode, heats with up to 1700W
- Can be used at camp sites with fuses from six amperes
- Lightweight, just 23.5 kilograms
More details about Truma Saphir comfort RC
The storage compartment air conditioning system can be adjusted by remote control or on the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel. If, in addition to the air conditioner, you also have a Truma Combi heater in your vehicle, you can use automatic climate control.
Your authorised Truma dealership will install the Truma Saphir comfort RC centrally in a storage box, such as in a storage bench. Thanks to the pre-assembled fixing system, it is installed very quickly. The storage compartment air conditioning system is ideal for vehicles between 5.5 and about 6.5 metres long. For larger vehicles, we recommend that you install two Saphir air conditioning systems.
- Cools very efficiently
- The smallest air conditioning system in its class: space-saving installation in a storage bench
- Ideal for allergy sufferers: not only cools the air, but also cleans and dehumidifies it
- Four operating modes (cooling, heating, automatic, air circulation) and three fan speeds
- In sleep mode, the internal fan operates at a slow speed and is therefore very quiet
Truma Saphir comfort RC: Installation instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma Saphir storage compartment air conditioning systems
FAQs about Truma Saphir comfort RC
Things you should know about the Truma Saphir comfort RC air conditioning system. Simply click a question.
- I have noticed a build-up of moisture on the cold air pipes of my Saphir air conditioner. What can I do about this?
- Why is my Saphir comfort RC air conditioner not heating?
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not reacting to commands from the remote control?
- Why does the remote control for my Truma air conditioner not work?
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not cooling sufficiently or at all?
- Does the remote control of the Truma Saphir comfort RC need a line of vision to the receiver if I want to switch on the air conditioning system?
- Can I use the CP plus iNet ready control panel also for the Truma Saphir compact and Saphir comfort RC air conditioning systems?
- Can the cold air distribution system of the Truma Saphir air conditioning system be connected to existing warm air ducts?
- How do I cool my caravan or motor home especially effectively?
- Why does a Truma air conditioning system not have the same cooling output as a car air conditioning system?
- What must I consider as regards maintenance of Truma air conditioning systems?
Accessories for Truma Saphir comfort RC
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Saphir comfort RC storage compartment air conditioning system. For example, the Saphir EasySet contains all the pipes and components you need to ensure optimum distribution of cool air in your vehicle.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.