Truma Aventa compact
The lightest and quietest roof-mounted camping air conditioner in its class
- Fits on even small vehicle roofs
- Extremely quiet running
- Lightest roof-mounted air conditioner on the market
More details about Truma Aventa compact
The Truma Aventa compact offers a range of benefits beneath its compact housing. It is light, quiet and powerful. This is thanks to the use of advanced materials and the constant development of previous Truma roof-mounted air conditioners. Our development engineers were able to reduce the compressor noise to a minimum, for example. This makes the Aventa compact the quietest roof-mounted air conditioner on the market. Weight is saved by using expanded polypropylene for the housing. This means the Aventa compact is also the lightest air conditioner in its class.
Its space-saving design makes the Aventa compact particularly well suited for vans. It can also fit on the roof alongside solar panels, satellite dishes or a roof box. But the roof-mounted air conditioner is perfect for caravans, motor homes and liners too.
The Air distributor small is designed to perfectly fit the Aventa compact. Like most Truma products, it offers a variety of individual adjustment options. You can adjust the openings to direct the cool air where you need it. Thanks to the compact and flat design of the air distributor, free movement in the vehicle is hardly affected at all. The roof-mounted air conditioner dries the circulated air while it is running. This helps create a pleasant interior climate, even with minor differences between inside and outside temperature.
The roof-mounted camping air conditioner can also be controlled with the digital Truma CP plus control panel. It is easy to integrate into the iNet System and can be controlled via an app.
- Cools faster than any other roof-mounted air conditioner
- Convenient adjustment using remote control
- Control air conditioner and ACC using the app (optional with Truma iNet Box)
Truma Aventa compact: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma Aventa roof-mounted air conditioning systems
FAQs about Truma Aventa compact
Things you should know about the Aventa compact air conditioner. Simply click a question.
- Why does the compressor in my Aventa compact switch off and then switch on again after about three minutes?
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not reacting to commands from the remote control?
- Why does the remote control for my Truma air conditioner not work?
- What can I do if there is water dripping from the air distributor of the Aventa air conditioner?
- What can I do if I notice a build-up of moisture on the bottom of the air distributor?
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not cooling sufficiently or at all?
- What sealing materials are suitable to install the sealing frame of the Truma Aventa air conditioning system?
- How do I use my Truma Aventa air conditioning system optimally?
- How do I cool my caravan or motor home especially effectively?
- Why does a Truma air conditioning system not have the same cooling output as a car air conditioning system?
- What must I consider as regards maintenance of Truma air conditioning systems?
Accessories for the Truma Aventa compact
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Aventa compact roof-mounted air conditioner – from levelling frame installation kit to iNet Box.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.