Solar panel kits for RVs
The right accessories allow independent travelling even far removed from the nearest power source. Truma SolarSets are highly efficient solar panel kits for caravans and motor homes. With a Truma SolarSet, you utilise the sun's power to provide your RV with a reliable source of electricity.
- Four power classes are available: 23 Wp, 65 Wp, 100 Wp, 150 Wp
- Optimum utilisation of the roof
- Quick and easy installation on the roof thanks to plug-in connection
- Stable on the roof in any weather: attachment corresponds to DEKRA test standards
More details about Truma SolarSets
The monocrystalline solar cells guarantee maximum energy yield in relation to the area. The kits come with all the components you need to install a mobile solar system on the roof of your vehicle. Whether you need it for your coffee machine or air conditioner, at the camp site or in the wilderness – with our kits, you can have power everywhere and whenever you need it.
- The modules are installed quickly and easily with self-tapping screws – suitable for all framed solar modules
- Minimum space required for installation
- Flow-optimised spoiler for optimum module cooling
- Spoilers prevent damage, e.g. caused by low-hanging branches
Compare the Truma SolarSets
|SolarSet 150||SolarSet 100||SolarSet 65||SolarSet 23|
|Rated output||150 Wp||100 Wp||65 Wp||23 Wp|
|Automatic charger||SDC 20||SDC 10||SDC 10||SC 3|
|Weight (incl. fixing)||approx. 12.2 kg||approx. 8.8 kg||approx. 6.6 kg||approx. 3.7 kg|
|Use||Medium to large motor homes||Medium to large motor homes||Small motor homes without TV/SAT||Battery capacity in connection with the Mover PowerSet|
|Dimensions (with roof fixing system) (L x W x H)||1538 x 660 x 70 mm||1263 x 535 x 70 mm||913 x 535 x 70 mm||388 x 535 x 70 mm|
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.