Manoeuvring system for twin-axle caravans up to 2400 kilograms
Mover XT2 effortlessly moves twin-axle caravans weighing up to 2400 kilograms. With the manoeuvring system, move your caravan to its position without any effort. With the control knob and slide control on the remote control you can steer and accelerate smoothly and in all directions without any jolts – thanks to time-tested Truma Dynamic Move Technology.
- 100 per cent directional stability and ultimate precision – also on uneven surfaces
- Extremely reliable and safe
- Intuitive steering with the remote control
- Maximum weight advantage of 20 kilograms thanks to highly efficient high-tech motors
More details about the Mover XT2 manoeuvring system
The Mover XT2 manoeuvring system has especially powerful motors that need very little battery capacity: with the Truma PowerSet light and an Optima battery, you can move your caravan for more than one hour – until it is in the optimum position. The brushless motors are also very light. The device and battery together save up to 20 kilograms.
You can move your caravan in a circle in just over two minutes, the radius is 17.5 metres. Because of its two axles, the caravan cannot be rotated around its own axis.
- Handles inclines of up to ten per cent and normal levelling ramps (short-term loads)
- Exact manoeuvring to the desired position
- Precise coupling to the towing vehicle
- Drive rollers are swivelled in and out at the push of a button
- For twin-axle caravans up to 2400 kilograms
Mover XT – eXTremely superior: watch the video and see just how the Mover XT works.
Mover XT2: Operating instructions and more downloads
- Installation operating instructions Mover XT / Mover XT2 (10.94 MB)
- Information Remote Control Mover XT (409.36 kB)
- Short instructions to accompany the operating instructions Mover XT / Mover XT2 / Mover XT4 (1.89 MB)
- Installation overview Mover (1.31 MB)
- Brochure Manoeuvring systems for relaxed travelling (2.15 MB)
Compare Truma manoeuvring systems for twin-axle caravans
FAQs about Mover XT2
Things you should know about the Mover XT2 manoeuvring system. Simply click a question.
- When I charge the battery of the Mover XT must I insert the plug of the safety socket or not?
- When I charge the battery of the Mover XT must I switch the battery cut-off switch on or off?
- What happens if the distance between the Mover control unit and the battery is less than 40 centimetres?
- How do I protect the battery of my caravan manoeuvring system against deep discharge?
- After installation or replacement, oil leaks from the gearbox unit of the Mover – why?
- Can a Mover be used as an anti-theft device?
- The red warning triangle symbol (LED 3) of the Mover remote control flashes four times – what does that mean?
- How do I restart my Mover after self-deactivation?
- Do I have to charge the battery of the Mover during winter or even remove it from the vehicle?
- Why does Truma recommend installing the Mover in front of the vehicle's axle?
- Can a manually swivelling Mover be converted to an electric swivelling Mover?
- Which battery do I need to run the Mover?
- How do I know whether I can install the Mover on my caravan?
Accessories for Mover XT2
Find suitable accessories for your Mover XT2 – from Quickpower terminal clamps and installation kits to a Mover PowerSet with charger BC 10.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.