Mover XT L
Manoeuvring system for single-axle caravans
- Ultimate precision and 100 per cent directional stability
- Extremely reliable and safe
- Smooth acceleration thanks to Truma Dynamic Move Technology
- Maximum weight advantage of 20 kilograms
More details about Mover XT L
With Mover XT L, you steer your caravan accurately, smoothly and safely to the desired site. Naturally, also around corners and bends. The manoeuvring assistant has the same compact, user friendly features as the Mover XT. The drive rollers can be automatically engaged and disengaged on the wheels by remote control.
Mover XT L effortlessly manoeuvres your caravan around bends and through narrow passages. Thanks to its powerful motors, the manoeuvring assistant also reliably copes with inclines. Brushless motors ensure powerful, efficient operation. The highlight: they are especially light and save weight.
The remote control is handy and easy to operate. Use the control knob to manoeuvre your caravan smoothly to the desired position. Accurate, precise manoeuvring is especially useful when you connect your caravan to the towing vehicle. You can even rotate your caravan around its own axis in less than one minute.
- Copes with inclines up to 25% with a total weight of 1200 kg and 20% with 1500 kg
- Smooth manoeuvring to the desired position
- Connection to the towing vehicle with millimetre precision
- Engage and disengage the drive rollers at the press of a button
- For single-axle caravans up to 1500 kilograms
Mover XT L: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma manoeuvring systems for single-axle caravans
FAQs about Mover XT L
Things you should know about the manoeuvring system for caravans. Simply click a question.
Accessories for Mover XT L
Find suitable accessories for your Truma XT Caravan Mover – from Mover PowerSet with charger BC 10 to battery cut-off switch and suitable installation kit.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.