Truma Caravan Mover®
Manual swivelling manoeuvring system for single-axle caravans
Truma Caravan Mover® is the base model among the Truma manoeuvring systems and moves single-axle caravans weighing up to 2000 kilograms. Swivel the Caravan Mover® on and off the tyres manually. The aluminium rollers have a large diameter and grip the tyres firmly without slipping off or damaging the tyres.
- Safe and precise steering without effort – with the remote control
- Handles inclines of up to 15 per cent
- The lightest manoeuvring system in its class
- 5-year warranty
More details about Truma Caravan Mover®
The one-sided operation allows you to swivel both drive units on an off in one simple action. The powerful motor does the rest. With this time-tested manoeuvring system, you can move your caravan easily and accurately to the desired position, using the convenient remote control.
Asphalt, gravel or grass: thanks to the soft start and stop functions, you can manoeuvre your caravan smoothly and safely on any surface. Like all Truma manoeuvring systems, Caravan Mover® has an automatic stop function. As soon as Caravan Mover® is outside the range of the remote control, the caravan stops.
- For caravans up to 2000 kilograms
- The caravan can be rotated on its own axis (360°)
- No need for inspection by officially recognised experts (TÜV) thanks to general operating permit
- Easy to install with no drilling or welding to the frame
- Corrosion-protected and resistant to oil, salt and moisture
Truma Caravan Mover®: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma manoeuvring systems for single-axle caravans
Accessories for Truma Caravan Mover®
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Caravan Mover®, from battery cut-off switch to installation kit.
- Service Centres
- Service contact
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.