Terms and conditions
• Closing date is midnight 16th May 2019. A winner will be selected and will be contacted via email on 17th May 2019 and the judges’ decision will be final.
• If we are unable to contact the chosen winner within the 10 days following the draw or if the winner is unable to accept the prize, a new winner will be selected at random.
• Winners Publicity: The promotors have a Legitimate Interest in publishing the winners Personal Data, including name, country of residence, interviews and submitted material, without further payment or permission, for the purpose of announcing the winners and related promotional purposes.
• The winner’s name may be obtained within 6 months of the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to "Win a VIP experience in London" Marketing Department, Truma Limited, 2000 Park Lane, Dove Valley Park, Foston, South Derbyshire, DE65 5BG.
• The prize is: One nights’ stay in a London hotel for one family (up to 4 adults), travel to and from London on 21st May 2019 returning 22nd May 2019. This is one night only.
• The holiday cannot be transferred to another person.
• The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over who provide their details via the online form.
• The prize is non-chargeable, and no cash alternative will be offered. If you cannot attend this date it cannot be changed to another date.
• Only one entry per person per household ID permitted.
• Entry is not open to employees (and their families) of Truma Limited and any other companies associated with this competition.
• You do not have to add your full details, but we will need your contact email address, so we can tell you if you are a winner.
• You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link on any of the email newsletters we send out to you.
• We will only keep your data for as long as we need it if you have not signed up to the mailing list. Once we have picked a winner your email address will be deleted from our system.
• Email newsletters will be sent from our marketing platform Emarsys.
• The sole promoter and Data Controllers for the purpose of the competition is: Truma Limited, 2000 Park Lane, Dove Valley Park, Foston, South Derbyshire, DE65 6BG
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.