I cannot pair my Truma iNet Box – what can I do?
Please check the following in this order:
- Is the green LED on the Truma iNet Box lit or flashing? If not, you have to switch the iNet Box on.
- Is Bluetooth enabled on your smartphone? If not, enable Bluetooth.
- Remove old iNet Box pairings from the smartphone. To do this, in Settings, select Bluetooth and select the paired devices.
- Is the blue LED on the Truma iNet Box lit? Another smartphone could be enabled. Close the Truma App on the enabled smartphone so that the blue LED goes out.
- Have you selected menu item 1.1. Set-up in the Truma App? If not, select the menu item.
- Close the Truma App and restart it.
- Reset the Truma iNet Box by holding the button depressed for at least 20 seconds.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.