How do I prepare the Truma S heater for the travel season?
We recommend that you clean the Truma S heater before starting your holiday.
- Remove the cover from the S heater.
- Remove the dust that has accumulated on the heat exchanger or on the base plate.
- Remove dust on the fan wheel of the Trumavent carefully with a paintbrush or a small brush.
- Also check whether the exhaust cowl is damaged or contaminated with leaves, for example.
- Insert the battery in the auto ignitor – if you do not hear ignition sparks or if they are more than a second apart, replace the battery. When replacing the battery, the heater must be switched off. Use only temperature-resistant (+70 °C) leakproof AA batteries. Other batteries may cause malfunctions.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.