How can I prevent the Truma LevelCheck measuring incorrectly?
To ensure reliable measurement, we advise that you clean the measuring head of LevelCheck regularly with a damp cloth without cleaning agent. A dirty measuring head can cause incorrect measurements. Dust particles especially adhere to aluminium cylinders; this greatly disrupts the measurement process. Dirty or rusty gas cylinders tend to be more difficult to measure accurately.
Adverse effects also arise from:
- a non-visible rust patch inside the gas cylinder
- a very thick coat of paint outside the gas cylinder
- stickers on the outside of the gas cylinder
- (frozen) condensation on the outside of the gas cylinder
- damage to the gas cylinder, such as dents or scrapes
If the Truma LevelCheck does not show a result, clean the measuring head and measure at a different place on the gas cylinder. This usually produces the desired result.
- Service Centres
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.