Can older control panels (e.g. Triomatic, Duomatic L Plus) be used for the remote indicator of the two-cylinder system DuoControl (CS) or the DuoComfort ?

Yes, with Duomatic and Triomatic you can use older control panels. Only with Duomatic L Plus it has to be replaced in a few steps. However, you can continue to use the cabling (from the gas cylinder box to the control panel). More information and a connection diagram for older cabling and control panels can be found in the installation instructions for the DuoC remote indicator.

  • Message
  • Service Centres
  • Dealer search

If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:

Phone: 01283 587960

Service times
Monday – Friday 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Weekends and bank holidays: Closed

If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.

Truma type plate

Find your nearest Truma Expert.

We use cookies to ensure optimum design and continuous improvement of our website. By using the website, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept More information