Working at TrumaGreat prospects for your future
Would you like to work for an innovative medium-sized company? A family-run company with flat hierarchies? Would you like to work on an international level for a strong brand? Then Truma is precisely what you are looking for!
Working at TrumaContribute to our success story
Truma are a Global award-winning company manufacturing systems for motorhomes and caravans with innovative and pioneering technology. The first caravan heater was developed by Truma in Germany and the business has been passed down through generations still holding the family name.
More reasons for Truma as an employer
- Hidden champion: European market leader for accessory products for RV business
- 600 employees
- Locations in Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, Italy, USA and China
- Excellent brand awareness
- Top 100 of the most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany
- Current Vacancies
- Application tips
There are currently no vacancies available.
Found a vacancy that you are interested in? Then please just send us an application! If there are no suitable vacancies for you, we will also be happy to receive unsolicited applications.
- Please always applicate online.
- Please enter your salary requirements and your earliest starting date.
- If possible, please enclose your application documents (covering letter, CV, references) as a pdf file (max. 5 MB).
- We will send you confirmation of receipt.
- If we like your application, we will contact you and invite you for interview.
- Service Centres
- Service contact
- Dealer search
If you require information about Truma Service Centres in the UK, please contact Truma UK on:
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.