Various appliances in the motor home or caravan are powered by gas. Truma provides all the components for a safe gas supply:
- Truma gas pressure regulators for one-cylinder and two-cylinder systems: enable the gas system and therefore the heater or fridge to be safely operated while driving. The integrated crash sensor immediately interrupts the gas supply in the event of an accident.
- Truma gas filter: reliably protects the gas system from contamination. It filters up to 99.9% of oily particles out of the gas onto a filter pad.
- Truma high-pressure hoses with hose rupture protection: they are mandatory for operating the gas system while driving. If the hose is damaged, the hose rupture protection trips and stops the flow of gas.
Truma is now going one step further by offering a 5-year manufacturer warranty for regulators, filters and hoses from January 2021. How it works:
- Customers, who own a gas system comprising gas pressure regulator, gas filter and high-pressure hoses with hose rupture protection from Truma, can register on the website www.truma.com/regulatorwarranty.
- And then benefit from the Truma manufacturer warranty! If you make a warranty claim, the defective component will be replaced provided it is not over five years old.
- The requirement for the warranty is that all three components are installed and operated together and properly maintained. The detailed warranty conditions can be found on the above-mentioned website.