Truma LevelControl Set
One plus one equals smart
- Truma LevelControl works with all common European steel and aluminium cylinders
- An SMS alert informs the user when the remaining gas level in the cylinder is low
- You can also use two gas level meters in parallel, so that you always have an eye on how much gas is left in your two-cylinder system
- Control iNet-compatible Truma or Alde heaters and Truma air conditioning systems
Other useful features
The set, consisting of the Truma LevelControl and Truma iNet Box, is perfect for customers who would like to use the Truma LevelControl but do not yet have an iNet Box in their vehicle. Together, the two products allow customers to check their gas supplies conveniently and accurately via the Truma App.
The LevelControl uses ultrasound to measure the gas level and sends the information to the iNet Box. The box then transfers the measurement data via Bluetooth or SMS to the user’s smartphone. In the Truma App, customers see a detailed overview of their gas level as a percentage and in kilograms, as well as an indication of how long the gas will last.
Checking how much gas is left via the app is just one useful feature of the iNet System. But that’s not all the iNet Box lets you do.
- Use the automatic climate control conveniently via the app
- Check the vehicle status while you’re on the go
Accessories for Truma LevelControl Set
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Due to the current situation we have restricted or service times.
Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Service workshop in Putzbrunn will be temporarily closed as well
Out of responsibility for the health of our employees and customers, we have temporarily restricted operations at Truma due to the current situation.
Our service workshop in Putzbrunn will be temporarily closed as well.