Truma CP plus iNet ready
Digital control panel for heaters and air conditioning systems
Truma CP plus iNet ready is a digital control panel for the Combi heaters and the Truma Aventa and Saphir air conditioning systems. Use it to set the room and water temperatures in your caravan or motor home simply and conveniently.
If you have a Truma air conditioner and a Combi heater, the automatic climate control function controls the temperature in the vehicle – regardless of the outside temperature.
The digital control panel is compatible with all iNet-capable Truma appliances and can be retrofitted for these. It can also be extended with the Truma iNet Box. This networks the Truma appliances so that you can control them conveniently and remotely with the smartphone app.
- Intuitive operation with the practical rotary push button
- Program water or room temperature with the time switch
- Automatic climate control coordinates Combi heaters and Truma air conditioning systems with each other
More details about the digital Truma CP plus iNet ready control panel
TIN bus-capable Truma appliances – iNet ready
- Truma Combi, Combi E from software version V05.00.00
- Truma Combi D, Combi D 6 E from software version V06.00.00
- Aventa eco, Aventa comfort from serial number 24084022 – 04/2013
- Saphir comfort RC, Saphir compact from serial number 23091001 – 04/2012 (coupling 40090-69300 is also required)
How do I set the CP plus? We show you how to do it - in our how-to-use videos.
Specifications for CP plus iNet ready
|Truma CP plus iNet ready|
|Power supply||8 – 16.5 V|
|Quiescent current consumption||3 mA (off)|
|Display||LCD, monochrome, with background lighting|
|Interfaces CP plus||TIN bus|
|Interfaces CP plus CI-BUS||TIN bus, CI-BUS|
|Operating temperature range||-25 °C to +60 °C|
|Weight without accessories||approx. 100 g|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||92 x 103 x 40 mm|
Truma CP plus iNet ready: Operating instructions and more downloads
- Kullanma talimatı / Montaj talimatı CP plus (TR) (3.61 MB)
- Návod na použitie / Návod na montáž CP plus (SK) (3.61 MB)
- Руководство по эксплуатации / Руководство по монтажу CP plus (RUS) (3.64 MB)
- Instrucțiuni de utilizare / Instrucțiuni de montare CP Plus (RO) (3.73 MB)
- Instruções de utilização / Instruções de montagem CP plus (P) (3.61 MB)
- Lietošanas instrukcija / Instalācijas instrukcija CP plus (LV) (3.74 MB)
- Naudojimo instrukcija / Įmontavimo instrukcija CP plus (LT) (3.74 MB)
- Notkunarleiðbeiningar / Uppsetningarleiðbeiningar CP plus (IS) (3.72 MB)
- Οδηγίες λειτουργίας / Οδηγίες τοποθέτησης CP plus (GR) (3.64 MB)
- Käyttöohje / Asennusohje CP plus (FIN) (3.6 MB)
- Kasutusjuhend / Paigaldusjuhend CP plus (EST) (3.73 MB)
- Návod k použití / Návod k montáži CP plus (CZ) (3.61 MB)
- Ръководство за употреба / Ръководство за монтаж CP plus (BG) (3.76 MB)
- Operating Instructions CP plus (10.17 MB)
- Brochure Heating systems for cosy warmth (2.06 MB)
- Brochure Air conditioning systems for pleasant cooling (1.85 MB)
FAQs about Truma CP plus iNet ready
Things you should know about the digital Truma CP plus operating panel. Simply click a question
- The fault 507, 516 or 517 appears in the display of the digital control panel CP plus – what must I do?
- What do I need apart from the Truma iNet Box?
- I do not have a digital CP plus iNet ready control panel – where do I connect the Aventa air conditioner to on the Truma iNet Box?
- Which control panels are compatible with the Truma iNet Box?
- How does the automatic climate control, ACC, work on the CP plus iNet ready?
- How do I control my Combi heater on the CP plus iNet ready?
- How do I control my air conditioner on the CP plus iNet ready?
- How do I program the time switch and lower the heating at night on the CP plus iNet ready?
- How do I select my preferred energy type on the CP plus iNet ready?
- What do IR, APP and CI in the display of the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel mean?
- If I disconnect the power supply in my vehicle, does the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel lose its settings?
- No ACC menu is displayed in my digital CP plus iNet ready control panel – why?
- To which power supply do I connect the Truma iNet Box?
- How do I set hot water boost on the CP plus iNet ready?
- How do I set fan boost on the CP plus iNet ready?
Accessories for the digital Truma CP plus iNet ready control panel
Find suitable accessories for your digital control panel. In combination with the Truma iNet Box and the free Truma App, control and monitor your iNet-capable appliances from your smartphone.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Visit the Truma service workshop!
Service directly from the manufacturer: The Truma Service workshop is located in Putzbrunn, near Munich, Germany. Our staff are very familiar with all Truma products, install devices and repair devices that have already been installed.
May to September
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
October to April
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment, call
+49 (0) 89 4617-2020
85640 Putzbrunn, Germany
No sale of spare parts / Please do not send any equipment to Truma without being requested to do so.