Truma VarioHeat comfort
Truma VarioHeat comfort: For camping vehicles
The Truma VarioHeat comfort is a high-performance and extremely compact heater for vans, motorhomes and caravans. It is one of the latest generation of heaters with progressive Truma technology. You can heat your vehicle quickly and reliably using the three output levels.
- Powerful heater with three output levels
- Heating output is controlled automatically; the output levels adapt to the selected temperature
- Lightweight and compact dimensions for space-saving installation
- Heat is distributed evenly via air outlets
- Fast heating thanks to boost function
- Exact and easy settings via the digital control panel
More details about the Truma VarioHeat comfort
Set your heater easily using the pushbutton knob on the digital control panel CP plus VarioHeat. This can also be used to regulate an installed Truma air conditioning system.
The boost function increases the air flow significantly, so that your vehicle heats up exceptionally quickly. Thanks to an optimised volume flow, the warm air is also sent to the end of long heating pipes. In the night mode, the Truma VarioHeat comfort runs reliably on the lowest level so that the fan is almost inaudible at night.
Truma VarioHeat comfort: Operating instructions and more downloads
- Operating instructions Truma VarioHeat eco / comfort (2.85 MB)
- Operating instructions / Installation instructions Truma CP plus VarioHeat (9.18 MB)
- Návod k použití / Návod k montáži Truma CP plus VarioHeat (CZ) (3.47 MB)
- Käyttöohje / Asennusohje Truma CP plus VarioHeat (FI) (3.47 MB)
- Οδηγίες λειτουργίας / Οδηγίες τοποθέτησης Truma CP plus VarioHeat (GR) (3.5 MB)
- Instruções de utilização / Instruções de montagem Truma CP plus VarioHeat (PT) (3.48 MB)
- Руководство по эксплуатации / Руководство по монтажу Truma CP plus VarioHeat (RUS) (3.5 MB)
- Návod na použitie / Návod na montáž Truma CP plus VarioHeat (SK) (3.48 MB)
- Kullanma talimatı / Montaj talimatı Truma CP plus VarioHeat (TR) (3.48 MB)
- Operating instructions Truma VarioHeat (6.64 MB)
- Návod k použití Truma VarioHeat (CZ) (1.82 MB)
- Käyttöohje Truma VarioHeat (FI) (1.82 MB)
- Οδηγίες λειτουργίας Truma VarioHeat (GR) (1.85 MB)
- Instruções de utilização Truma VarioHeat (PT) (1.82 MB)
- Руководство по эксплуатации Truma VarioHeat (RUS) (1.84 MB)
- Návod na použitie Truma VarioHeat (SK) (1.83 MB)
- Navodila za uporabo Truma VarioHeat (SL) (1.82 MB)
- Installation instructions Truma VarioHeat eco / comfort (7.87 MB)
- Brochure Heating systems for cosy warmth (2.06 MB)
Compare Truma Vario heaters
FAQs about Truma VarioHeat comfort
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- Do Truma LPG heaters require maintenance?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a portacabin, etc.?
- Does the heat exchanger of a Truma LPG heater have to be replaced after a certain time?
Accessories for Truma VarioHeat comfort
From a modular system for optimum air distribution through to the window switch: The matching accessories make your Truma VarioHeat even more powerful and functional.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Visit the Truma service workshop!
Service directly from the manufacturer: The Truma Service workshop is located in Putzbrunn, near Munich, Germany. Our staff are very familiar with all Truma products, install devices and repair devices that have already been installed.
May to September
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
October to April
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment, call
+49 (0) 89 4617-2020
85640 Putzbrunn, Germany
No sale of spare parts / Please do not send any equipment to Truma without being requested to do so.