Truma S 5004
Powerful, reliable caravan heater
Truma S 5004 heaters are absolutely reliable and very powerful: with two burners and heat exchangers, they provide pleasant warmth in all seasons. The practical control knobs allow you to set the precise fan speed and temperature. You can achieve an average room temperature of about 22 °C without the fan – for optimum heat distribution, we recommend that you run the caravan heater with fan. This also stops the air condensing on cold surfaces. The booster function distributes the warm air very quickly and also dehumidifies your caravan.
- Can be operated without power supply while driving
- The flat cover saves space
- Precise temperature setting and infinitely adjustable fan speed
More details about Truma S 5004
The design is timelessly modern: with its flat cover the caravan heater blends perfectly into any interior. The S 5004 is approved for installation in caravans.
- Pleasant radiated warmth for the ideal indoor climate
- Simply adjust the Truma S 5004 heater on the ergonomically shaped control unit
- Faster heat distribution and dehumidification with the booster function
- Efficient, robust and low maintenance
- Many different design options, such as the flame-effect front case with flame acoustics
Truma S 5004: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma S heaters
FAQs about Truma S 5004
Things you should know about Truma S 5004. Simply click a question.
- How does the Truma S heater work?
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- How do I prepare the Truma S heater for the travel season?
- Can I reuse warm air parts and cowls from Truma S 3002/S 5002 in S 3004/S 5004 with no modification?
- Can I reuse the cover from Truma S 3004/S 5004 in S 3002/S 5002?
- Can I reuse parts from Truma S 3002/S 5002 in S 3004/S 5004?
- Can the Truma heater S 5004 be installed in place of the old S 5002 and what must be considered?
- Do the Truma heaters S 3004 and S 5004 have different dimensions to the previous models Truma S 3002 and S 5002?
- Do Truma LPG heaters require maintenance?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a portacabin, etc.?
- Does the heat exchanger of a Truma LPG heater have to be replaced after a certain time?
Accessories for Truma S 5004 caravan heater
Find suitable accessories for your Truma S 5004 – from control unit lighting with touch sensor and flame-effect front case to Ultraheat additional heating.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Truma Service can be contacted in the following ways over the Christmas period:
24 to 26 Dec. 2018 and 29 and 31 Dec. 2018 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (emergency service).
27 and 28 Dec. 2018 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Truma Service is not available on 1 Jan. 2019. Normal hours resume from 2 Jan. 2019 onwards: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Visit Truma in Putzbrunn.
Service directly from the manufacturer: The Truma Service workshop is located in Putzbrunn, near Munich, Germany. Our staff are very familiar with all Truma products – especially if things get tricky. A journey that’s always worth the effort.
May to September
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
October to April
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment, call
+49 (0) 89 4617-2020
85640 Putzbrunn, Germany