Truma Combi D 6
Powerful diesel heater for larger motor homes
Truma Combi D 6 is a powerful diesel heater that can also be used to heat water. It is especially suitable for larger motor homes. The heater has a burner that operates with the time-proven technology from Eberspächer in Esslingen (Germany). It is supported by a fan so that the motor home heater also works while you’re driving. In summer, you can heat just the water without using the space heater.
- High-quality burner technology from Eberspächer, Esslingen (Germany)
- The powerful, quiet fan ensures optimum warm air distribution
- Compact and space-saving, which allows various installation options for Combi D 6
- Low energy consumption
More details about Truma Combi D 6
Combi D 6 is extremely compact and an absolute lightweight compared to other heaters with a similar output. Your Combi heater is controlled simply with a digital control panel. In combination with a Truma air conditioner, you can also select the automatic climate control option on the control panel. This ensures that inside the vehicle you always have the desired temperature.
The Truma Combi diesel heater is also available with integrated electric heating elements in the Truma Combi D 6 E version.
- Truma Combi D 6 can also be operated with an empty water tank
- FrostControl drain valve is installed
- Infinitely variable temperature adjustment with the digital CP plus control panel
- Automatic climate control possible in combination with a Truma air conditioner
Truma Combi D 6: Operating instructions and more downloads
- Operating instructions Combi D 6 (E) (991.53 kB)
- Installation instructions Combi D 6 (E) (7.99 MB)
- Installation and operating instructions CP (E) classic (2.3 MB)
- Quick user guide CP (E) classic (242.79 kB)
- Brochure Heating systems for cosy warmth (4.85 MB)
- Manufacturer Declaration drinking water (53.97 kB)
Compare Truma Combi heaters
FAQs about Truma Combi D 6
Things you should know about the Truma Combi D 6 motor home heater. Simply click a question.
- An error code is shown on the display of my digital CP plus control panel – how do I find out what it means?
- How does the Truma Combi heater work?
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- Can the standard Combi 4 or Combi 6 be retrofitted with electric heating elements?
- Does the water container of the Truma Combi heater have to be decalcified or sterilised?
- Why does the circulating air motor keep running when the Truma Combi heater is switched off?
- Can I also heat the living area with my Truma Combi heater if it is not filled with water?
- In summer, can the Truma Combi heater heat just water without heating the living area?
- With the Combi (E), can a warm air outlet or warm air duct be completely closed off?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- Do Truma LPG heaters require maintenance?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a construction trailer, portacabin, etc.?
Accessories for Truma Combi D 6
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Combi D 6. With the altitude kit, you are well equipped for longer heating periods in the mountains.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Visit Truma in Putzbrunn.
Service directly from the manufacturer: The Truma Service workshop is located in Putzbrunn, near Munich, Germany. Our staff are very familiar with all Truma products – especially if things get tricky. A journey that’s always worth the effort.
May to September
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
October to April
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment, call
85640 Putzbrunn, Germany