Truma Combi 6 E
Combination heater with integrated heating elements for large vehicles
Truma Combi 6 E is a warm air heater with integrated hot water generator. It's different from Truma Combi 6 due to its integrated electric heating elements. These allow you to run the heater in gas, electrical or mixed mode. For stationary use at camp sites, you can run the Combi heater with the 12V power supply unit without the vehicle battery.
- With integrated heating elements: runs in gas, electric or mixed mode
- Fast, even water heating in a very short time
- Very low power consumption
More details about Truma Combi 6 E
All you have to do is set your preferred temperature on the digital control panel and leave the rest to the powerful fans in the Truma Combi 6 E. They distribute warm air evenly throughout the vehicle through four air outlets. If the water tank is filled, water is heated at the same time. In summer, you can heat just the water without using the space heater. At temperatures below 3 °C, the FrostControl drain valve opens and automatically drains the tank. The water is drained intermittently so that the drain doesn’t freeze.
Combi 6 E is not only powerful and economical, it can also be installed flexibly in any vehicle and requires little space.
- Lightweight and compact, allowing various installation options
- In hot water mode, water can be heated independently of the space heater
- Intuitive operation of Combi 6 E with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel
- Automatic climate control possible in combination with a Truma air conditioner
- FrostControl drain valve integrated (requires no electricity)
Truma Combi 6 E: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma Combi heating systems
FAQs about Truma Combi 6 E
Things you should know about the Truma Combi 6 E heater for caravans and motor homes. Simply click a question.
- An error code is shown on the display of my digital CP plus control panel – how do I find out what it means?
- Do I use less gas when I run the Truma Combi 6 E in gas / electrical mode?
- How does the Truma Combi 6 E work in gas / electrical mode and why are there two levels?
- How does the Truma Combi heater work?
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- Does the water container of the Truma Combi heater have to be decalcified or sterilised?
- Why does the circulating air motor keep running when the Truma Combi heater is switched off?
- Can I also heat the living area with my Truma Combi heater if it is not filled with water?
- In summer, can the Truma Combi heater heat just water without heating the living area?
- With the Combi (E), can a warm air outlet or warm air duct be completely closed off?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- Do Truma LPG heaters require maintenance?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a construction trailer, portacabin, etc.?
- Does the heat exchanger of a Truma LPG heater have to be replaced after a certain time?
Accessories for Truma Combi 6 E
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Combi 6 E. For example, heat your awning with the warm air from your caravan heater with a suitable kit.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Visit Truma in Putzbrunn.
Service directly from the manufacturer: The Truma Service workshop is located in Putzbrunn, near Munich, Germany. Our staff are very familiar with all Truma products – especially if things get tricky. A journey that’s always worth the effort.
May to September
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
October to April
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment, call
+49 (0) 89 4617-2020
85640 Putzbrunn, Germany