Truma Combi 4
Heating and hot water for small and medium-sized vehicles
Enjoy twice the comfort with Truma Combi 4: space and water heater in one appliance. This saves space and weight in your motor home or caravan. A 10-litre water tank, which is also heated in winter, is integrated into the system. In summer mode you can heat the water independently of the space heater. The warm air flows into the vehicle’s interior through four air outlets where it is distributed optimally to ensure a pleasant indoor climate. The Truma Combi heater is almost silent and extremely economical to run.
- Water heats up within a short time
- Optimum warm air distribution via four air outlets
- Extremely light and compact, which allows various installation options
- Low energy consumption
More details about Truma Combi 4
Your Truma Combi 4 is controlled conveniently with a digital control panel. If you also have a Truma air conditioner in your vehicle, you can select the automatic climate control option on the control panel. It automatically coordinates the Combi heater and air conditioner and keeps your preferred temperature constant in all weathers.
The tried and tested Truma Combi heater is also available with integrated electric heating elements (Truma Combi 4 E, Truma Combi 6 E) and as a diesel heater (Truma Combi D 6 and Truma Combi D 6 E).
- Durable stainless steel water tank
- The Truma Combi 4 heater also works without a filled water tank
- FrostControl, the drain valve that works without electricity, fitted as standard
- Digital control panel CP plus iNet ready
- Automatic climate control in combination with a Truma air conditioner
Truma Combi 4: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma Combi heaters
FAQs about Truma Combi 4
Things you should know about Truma Combi 4. Simply click a question.
- An error code is shown on the display of my digital CP plus control panel – how do I find out what it means?
- How does the Truma Combi heater work?
- Which Truma heaters can I retrofit with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel?
- Can the standard Combi 4 or Combi 6 be retrofitted with electric heating elements?
- Does the water container of the Truma Combi heater have to be decalcified or sterilised?
- Why does the circulating air motor keep running when the Truma Combi heater is switched off?
- Can I also heat the living area with my Truma Combi heater if it is not filled with water?
- In summer, can the Truma Combi heater heat just water without heating the living area?
- With the Combi (E), can a warm air outlet or warm air duct be completely closed off?
- How must the exhaust duct of my Truma heater be installed and what needs to be considered with the exhaust gas system?
- Do Truma LPG heaters require maintenance?
- Can Truma heaters also be operated while I’m driving?
- May I install a Truma heater in the awning?
- Can Truma heaters also be installed in mobile homes?
- Can a Truma heater also be installed, for example, in a construction trailer, portacabin, etc.?
- Does the heat exchanger of a Truma LPG heater have to be replaced after a certain time?
Accessories for Truma Combi 4
Find suitable accessories for your Combi 4: from awning warmer to altitude kit.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Visit Truma in Putzbrunn.
Service directly from the manufacturer: The Truma Service workshop is located in Putzbrunn, near Munich, Germany. Our staff are very familiar with all Truma products – especially if things get tricky. A journey that’s always worth the effort.
May to September
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
October to April
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment, call
+49 (0) 89 4617-2020
85640 Putzbrunn, Germany