Truma MonoControl CS
Gas pressure regulator with crash sensor for single-cylinder operation
- Easy to see if the crash sensor has been triggered and easy to reset
- Quick to install
More details about the Truma MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator
The new generation Truma MonoControl CS is a gas pressure regulator with integrated crash sensor, which is suitable for a single gas cylinder. The sensor ensures that you can also heat your caravan or motor home safely while you’re on the road. Should you be involved in an accident with a collision speed of about 15 to 20 km/h against a solid object, the crash sensor stops the gas flow immediately. If the gas system is damaged, no gas can escape. The MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator is also ideal for stationary operation at campsites.
If the crash sensor has been triggered, it can be easily reset. Simply press the yellow reset button on the MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator and the gas pressure regulator is ready to use again. The regulator output is 1.5 kg/h, which is suitable for maximum consumption. You don't have to calculate appliance consumption or the flow rate of the gas system.
Truma gas pressure regulators fulfil the strictest standards, but they can still be damaged by aerosols from contaminated gas cylinders. This is why Truma recommends that you use the Truma gas filter.
Truma MonoControl CS: Installation instructions and more downloads
- Operating instructions MonoControl CS (890.29 kB)
- Návod k použití MonoControl CS (CZ) (841.26 kB)
- Instrucciones de uso MonoControl CS (ES) (838.77 kB)
- Kasutusjuhend MonoControl CS (ET) (836.78 kB)
- Käyttöohje MonoControl CS (FIN) (835.91 kB)
- Upute za upotrebu MonoControl CS (HR) (837.92 kB)
- Használati utasítás MonoControl CS (HU) (840.68 kB)
- Bruksanvisning MonoControl CS (NO) (837.03 kB)
- Instrukcja obsługi MonoControl CS (PL) (841.18 kB)
- Instruções de utilização MonoControl CS (PT) (839.8 kB)
- Návod na použitie MonoControl CS (SK) (842.04 kB)
- Navodila za uporabo MonoControl CS (SL) (837.53 kB)
- Installation instructions MonoControl CS (1.79 MB)
- Návod k montáži MonoControl CS (CZ) (848.05 kB)
- Instrucciones de montaje MonoControl CS (ES) (846.96 kB)
- Paigaldusjuhend MonoControl CS (ET) (845.61 kB)
- Asennusohje MonoControl CS (FIN) (843.35 kB)
- Upute za ugradnju MonoControl CS (HR) (845.89 kB)
- Beszerelési utasítás MonoControl CS (HU) (847.51 kB)
- Monteringsanvisning MonoControl CS (NO) (845.45 kB)
- Instrukcja montażu MonoControl CS (PL) (847.81 kB)
- Instruções de montagem MonoControl CS (PT) (847.53 kB)
- Návod na montáž MonoControl CS (SK) (847.78 kB)
- Navodila za vgradnjo MonoControl CS (SL) (845.12 kB)
- Brochure Gas supply for convenient safety (1.76 MB)
Compare the Truma gas pressure regulators
FAQs about Truma MonoControl CS
Things you should know about the Truma MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator. Simply click a question.
- How do I reset the crash sensor on the MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator?
- How do I prepare the gas pressure regulation system for the travel season?
- Does the MonoControl CS gas pressure regulation system have to be maintained?
- May gas cylinders be connected while driving?
- When must I replace my gas pressure regulator and high-pressure hoses?
- Where do I find the production date of the gas pressure regulator or gas hose?
- How often must the gas system of a caravan or motor home be checked?
- Is a gas filter available for gas tanks?
- How do I know which high-pressure hoses I need in different countries?
- I have an older motor home and want to use the gas-operated appliances while driving – do I have to replace my gas pressure regulator?
- Does the grandfather clause apply to vehicles or the old regulator?
- What do I have to consider if I want to use my gas-operated appliances while driving?
- Can an existing Truma EisEx be integrated into a new Truma regulator system?
Accessories for the Truma MonoControl CS
Find suitable accessories for your MonoControl CS gas pressure regulator: the gas filter effectively protects your gas system against contaminants in gas cylinders.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Visit the Truma service workshop!
Service directly from the manufacturer: The Truma Service workshop is located in Putzbrunn, near Munich, Germany. Our staff are very familiar with all Truma products, install devices and repair devices that have already been installed.
May to September
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
October to April
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment, call
+49 (0) 89 4617-2020
85640 Putzbrunn, Germany
No sale of spare parts / Please do not send any equipment to Truma without being requested to do so.