Gas pressure regulator with automatic changeover for two gas cylinders
With Truma DuoControl for two gas cylinders, you can control the gas pressure in your motor home or caravan. Select the operating cylinder with the control knob. As soon as the pressure in the operating cylinder falls below 0.5 bar, DuoControl automatically switches over and withdraws gas from the second cylinder. The display in the mica window changes to red. DuoControl ensures a continuous supply of gas for your appliances, especially if the vehicle is stationary for long periods.
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- Automatic changeover to the reserve cylinder
- Visual display of the cylinder status (empty/full)
More details about the DuoControl gas pressure regulator
DuoControl can also be used with just one cylinder. Non-return valves integrated into the inlet connection prevent gas escaping through the unused connection. If just one cylinder is being used, the free inlet must be sealed with a blind cover. The output of the gas pressure regulator is designed for maximum consumption of 1.5 kg/h, which means that you don’t have to calculate appliance consumption or the flow rate of the gas system.
- Because of its compact design, also suitable for narrow cylinder compartments
- Integrated test port
- Can be used throughout Europe
- DuoControl can be retrofitted with the EisEx regulator heater
Truma DuoControl: Operating instructions and more downloads
- Installation and operating instructions DuoControl (5.16 MB)
- Návod k použití / Návod k montáži DuoControl (CZ) (2.23 MB)
- Käyttöohje / Asennusohje DuoControl (FIN) (2.22 MB)
- Οδηγίες λειτουργίας / Οδηγίες τοποθέτησης DuoControl (GR) (2.25 MB)
- Návod na použitie / Návod na montáž DuoControl (SK) (2.23 MB)
- Brochure Gas supply for convenient safety (2.73 MB)
- Type approval Euro GV (492.82 kB)
Compare the Truma gas pressure regulators
FAQs about Truma DuoControl
Things you should know about the DuoControl gas pressure regulator for caravans and motor homes. Simply click a question.
- How do I prepare the gas pressure regulation system for the travel season?
- May gas cylinders be connected while driving?
- When must I replace my gas pressure regulator and high-pressure hoses?
- Where do I find the production date of the gas pressure regulator or gas hose?
- How often must the gas system of a caravan or motor home be checked?
- Is a gas filter available for gas tanks?
- How do I know which high-pressure hoses I need in different countries?
- I have an older motor home and want to use the gas-operated appliances while driving – do I have to replace my gas pressure regulator?
- Does the grandfather clause apply to vehicles or the old regulator?
- What do I have to consider if I want to use my gas-operated appliances while driving?
- Can older control panels (e.g. Triomatic, Duomatic L Plus) be used for the remote indicator of the two-cylinder system DuoControl (CS) or the DuoComfort ?
- Can an existing Truma EisEx be integrated into a new Truma regulator system?
Accessories for Truma DuoControl
Find suitable accessories for your DuoControl gas pressure regulator: The remote indicator DuoC with EisEx allows you to conveniently check which cylinder is being used. The EisEx regulator heater prevents the gas pressure regulator system freezing in winter.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Visit Truma in Putzbrunn.
Service directly from the manufacturer: The Truma Service workshop is located in Putzbrunn, near Munich, Germany. Our staff are very familiar with all Truma products – especially if things get tricky. A journey that’s always worth the effort.
May to September
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
October to April
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment, call
+49 (0) 89 4617-2020
85640 Putzbrunn, Germany