Truma DuoControl CS
Gas pressure regulator with crash sensor for two-cylinder operation
- Easy to see if the crash sensor has been triggered and easy to reset
- Shows which cylinder is in use and, consequently, if it is full or empty
- Automatically switches over from the empty cylinder to the full one
- Quick to install
- Available as vertical and horizontal versions
The horizontal variant of DuoControl CS is installed inside the top of the gas cylinder compartment.
How the Truma DuoControl CS works
More details about the DuoControl CS gas pressure regulator
You can connect two gas cylinders in your motor home or caravan to the new generation of Truma DuoControl CS gas pressure regulators. The system automatically switches over to the second gas cylinder when the operating cylinder is empty. The integrated crash sensor allows you to heat your vehicle safely while you're driving. It prevents gas escaping should you be involved in an accident.
If the crash sensor has been triggered, you can reset it yourself. So that the gas pressure regulator system is ready for operation again quickly, simply press the yellow reset button on DuoControl CS.
The regulator output is 1.5 kg/h, which is suitable for maximum consumption. You don't have to calculate appliance consumption or the flow rate of the gas system.
Truma gas pressure regulators fulfil the strictest standards, but they can still be damaged by aerosols from contaminated gas cylinders. This is why Truma recommends that you use the Truma gas filter.
Truma DuoControl CS: Operating instructions and more downloads
- Návod k použití DuoControl CS (CZ) (954.57 kB)
- Instrucciones de uso DuoControl CS (ES) (952.06 kB)
- Kasutusjuhend DuoControl CS (ET) (949.97 kB)
- Käyttöohje DuoControl CS (FIN) (949.43 kB)
- Upute za upotrebu DuoControl CS (HR) (951.3 kB)
- Használati utasítás DuoControl CS (HU) (954.29 kB)
- Bruksanvisning DuoControl CS (NO) (949.9 kB)
- Instrukcja obsługi DuoControl CS (PL) (954.5 kB)
- Instruções de utilização DuoControl CS (PT) (952.96 kB)
- Návod na použitie DuoControl CS (SK) (955.54 kB)
- Navodila za uporabo DuoControl CS (SL) (845.12 kB)
- Installation instructions DuoControl CS (2.26 MB)
- Návod k montáži DuoControl CS (CZ) (962.16 kB)
- Instrucciones de montaje DuoControl CS (ES) (960.93 kB)
- Paigaldusjuhend DuoControl CS (ET) (959.81 kB)
- Asennusohje DuoControl CS (FIN) (957.42 kB)
- Upute za ugradnju DuoControl CS (HR) (959.89 kB)
- Beszerelési utasítás DuoControl CS (HU) (961.14 kB)
- Monteringsanvisning DuoControl CS (NO) (959.42 kB)
- Instrukcja montażu DuoControl CS (PL) (962.02 kB)
- Instruções de montagem DuoControl CS (PT) (961.5 kB)
- Návod na montáž DuoControl CS (SK) (961.99 kB)
- Navodila za vgradnjo DuoControl CS (SL) (959.29 kB)
- Brochure Gas supply for convenient safety (2.33 MB)
Compare the Truma gas pressure regulators
FAQs about Truma DuoControl CS
Things you should know about the DuoControl CS gas pressure regulator. Simply click a question.
- How do I reset the crash sensor on the DuoControl CS gas pressure regulator?
- How do I prepare the gas pressure regulation system for the travel season?
- May gas cylinders be connected while driving?
- When must I replace my gas pressure regulator and high-pressure hoses?
- Where do I find the production date of the gas pressure regulator or gas hose?
- How often must the gas system of a caravan or motor home be checked?
- Is a gas filter available for gas tanks?
- How do I know which high-pressure hoses I need in different countries?
- I have an older motor home and want to use the gas-operated appliances while driving – do I have to replace my gas pressure regulator?
- Does the grandfather clause apply to vehicles or the old regulator?
- What do I have to consider if I want to use my gas-operated appliances while driving?
- Can older control panels (e.g. Triomatic, Duomatic L Plus) be used for the remote indicator of the two-cylinder system DuoControl (CS) or the DuoComfort ?
- Can an existing Truma EisEx be integrated into a new Truma regulator system?
Accessories for the Truma DuoControl CS
Find suitable accessories for your DuoControl CS gas pressure regulator: the DuoC remote indicator allows you to check the cylinder status conveniently from inside the vehicle.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Due to the current situation we have restricted or service times.
Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Our service workshop in Putzbrunn is open again from 25.5.2020
Out of responsibility for the health of our employees and customers, we have restricted operations at Truma due to the current situation until further notice.