Truma DuoControl CS
Gas pressure regulator with crash sensor for two-cylinder operation
You can connect two gas cylinders in your motor home or caravan to the Truma DuoControl CS gas pressure regulator. The system automatically switches over to the second gas cylinder when the operating cylinder is empty. The integrated crash sensor allows you to heat your vehicle safely while you're driving. It prevents gas escaping should you be involved in an accident.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- The crash sensor is easy to reset
- Automatically switches over from the empty cylinder to the full one
More details about the DuoControl CS gas pressure regulator
If the crash sensor has been triggered, you can reset it yourself. So that the gas pressure regulator system is ready for operation again quickly, simply press the green reset button on DuoControl CS firmly for about five seconds.
The regulator output is 1.5 kg/h, which is suitable for maximum consumption. You don't have to calculate appliance consumption or the flow rate of the gas system.
- Visual indication of operating cylinder status (empty/full)
- Control knob for manual selection of the operating cylinder
- Integrated test port
- Can be used throughout Europe
Truma DuoControl CS: Operating instructions and more downloads
- Installation Instructions Additional kit DuoComfort / DuoControl (589.92 kB)
- Installation and Operating Instructions DuoControl CS (4.36 MB)
- Návod k použití / Návod k montáži DuoControl CS (CZ) (1.37 MB)
- Käyttöohje / Asennusohje DuoControl CS (FIN) (1.37 MB)
- Οδηγίες λειτουργίας / Οδηγίες τοποθέτησης DuoControl CS (GR) (1.39 MB)
- Návod na použitie / Návod na montáž DuoControl CS (SK) (1.37 MB)
- Kullanma talimatı / Montaj talimatı DuoControl CS (TR) (1.37 MB)
- Brochure Gas supply for convenient safety (2.73 MB)
- Type approval Euro GV (492.82 kB)
Compare the Truma gas pressure regulators
FAQs about Truma DuoControl CS
Things you should know about the DuoControl CS gas pressure regulator. Simply click a question.
- How do I reset the crash sensor on the DuoControl CS gas pressure regulator?
- How do I prepare the gas pressure regulation system for the travel season?
- May gas cylinders be connected while driving?
- When must I replace my gas pressure regulator and high-pressure hoses?
- Where do I find the production date of the gas pressure regulator or gas hose?
- How often must the gas system of a caravan or motor home be checked?
- Is a gas filter available for gas tanks?
- How do I know which high-pressure hoses I need in different countries?
- I have an older motor home and want to use the gas-operated appliances while driving – do I have to replace my gas pressure regulator?
- Does the grandfather clause apply to vehicles or the old regulator?
- What do I have to consider if I want to use my gas-operated appliances while driving?
- Can older control panels (e.g. Triomatic, Duomatic L Plus) be used for the remote indicator of the two-cylinder system DuoControl (CS) or the DuoComfort ?
- Can an existing Truma EisEx be integrated into a new Truma regulator system?
Accessories for the Truma DuoControl CS
Find suitable accessories for your DuoControl CS gas pressure regulator: the DuoC remote indicator allows you to check the cylinder status conveniently from inside the vehicle.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Visit Truma in Putzbrunn.
Service directly from the manufacturer: The Truma Service workshop is located in Putzbrunn, near Munich, Germany. Our staff are very familiar with all Truma products – especially if things get tricky. A journey that’s always worth the effort.
May to September
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
October to April
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment, call
+49 (0) 89 4617-2020
85640 Putzbrunn, Germany