Truma Caravan regulator
Gas pressure reducer for universal use
The Truma caravan regulator for one gas cylinder is suitable for safe stationary use of your gas system. This gas pressure regulator for caravans and motor homes ensures a constant pressure of 30 mbar. It has a combination connection for gas cylinders from three to 33 kilograms.
- Easy to install
- Integrated overpressure valve
- For German gas cylinders from 3 to 33 kilogram
More details about the Truma caravan regulator
A pressure gauge is integrated as standard in all gas pressure regulators. The pressure gauge reliably shows the cylinder pressure and informs you about the type of gas in the cylinder. At the same time, the pressure gauge can be used to carry out a simple leak test.
- Pressure gauge integrated as standard
- Also suitable for commercial use (according to UVV BGV D 34)
- Can be retrofitted with the EisEx regulator heater
Truma caravan regulator: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare the Truma gas pressure regulators
FAQs about Truma caravan regulator
Things you should know about the gas pressure reducer. Simply click a question.
- How do I prepare the gas pressure regulation system for the travel season?
- May gas cylinders be connected while driving?
- When must I replace my gas pressure regulator and high-pressure hoses?
- Where do I find the production date of the gas pressure regulator or gas hose?
- How often must the gas system of a caravan or motor home be checked?
- Is a gas filter available for gas tanks?
- How do I know which high-pressure hoses I need in different countries?
- I have an older motor home and want to use the gas-operated appliances while driving – do I have to replace my gas pressure regulator?
- Does the grandfather clause apply to vehicles or the old regulator?
- What do I have to consider if I want to use my gas-operated appliances while driving?
- Can an existing Truma EisEx be integrated into a new Truma regulator system?
Accessories for Truma caravan regulators
Find suitable accessories for your caravan regulator: protect your gas system against frost damage in winter with the EisEx regulator heater.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Due to the current situation we have restricted or service times.
Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Our service workshop in Putzbrunn is open again from 25.5.2020
Out of responsibility for the health of our employees and customers, we have restricted operations at Truma due to the current situation until further notice.