Truma appliance pressure controller VDR 50/30
Run new appliances on older systems
- It is approved for all standard LPG appliances in caravans
- Integrated bypass hole for a gas leak check to be carried out to the gas appliance at the required test pressure of 150 mbar
- Including a sticker that shows the conversion – important for servicing
More details about the appliance pressure controller VDR 50/30
In older vehicles with a 50 mbar gas system, the Truma pressure controller enables you to use the latest generation of 30 mbar appliances. To do this, install the VDR 50/30 in the gas line between the shut-off valve and the 30 mbar appliance. You need a pressure controller for each appliance.
According to the Technical Rules for Liquefied Gas 2010 (126.96.36.199), the appliance pressure controller may also be used in mobile homes in combination with type C gas appliances according to DIN EN 624 (e.g. all Truma LPG heaters) or storage water heaters according to DIN EN 15033 (e.g. Truma water heaters).
Truma appliance pressure controller VDR 50/30: Installation instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma gas pressure regulators
FAQs about Truma appliance pressure controller VDR 50/30
Things you should know about the pre-pressure regulator. Simply click a question.
- How do I prepare the gas pressure regulation system for the travel season?
- May gas cylinders be connected while driving?
- When must I replace my gas pressure regulator and high-pressure hoses?
- Where do I find the production date of the gas pressure regulator or gas hose?
- How often must the gas system of a caravan or motor home be checked?
- Is a gas filter available for gas tanks?
- How do I know which high-pressure hoses I need in different countries?
- I have an older motor home and want to use the gas-operated appliances while driving – do I have to replace my gas pressure regulator?
- Does the grandfather clause apply to vehicles or the old regulator?
- What do I have to consider if I want to use my gas-operated appliances while driving?
- Can an existing Truma EisEx be integrated into a new Truma regulator system?
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Due to the current situation we have restricted or service times.
Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Our service workshop in Putzbrunn is open again from 25.5.2020
Out of responsibility for the health of our employees and customers, we have restricted operations at Truma due to the current situation until further notice.